Rochester Social Security Disability Law Firm Supports You Throughout the Process
Guiding New Yorkers in filing for Social Security Disability
Since establishing Donald R. Bleier Attorney at Law in 1997, I have helped many Rochester, NY residents navigate the complex Social Security Disability system. With compassion for your situation and the patience necessary to work within a complex government bureaucracy, I handle both Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims to ensure you receive the compensation you're entitled to. I'm dedicated to protecting your rights and guiding you through the application process from start to finish. When you retain me as your attorney, I:
- Research your past medical, employment and educational history
- Obtain your medical, employment and educational record
- Prepare the complicated Social Security paperwork
- File your claim
- File any appeals
Relationship-focused representation by a respected law office
All too often, clients come into my office and tell me about the horrible experiences they've had with large, nationwide Social Security law firms. Some did not even meet their attorney until the hearing date because the mega-firm had to fly that attorney to Rochester. Clients are relieved to hear that my practice never operates this way. When you come to my office and work with me, Attorney Donald R. Bleier, you can count on:
- Respect – When you walk through the door of my firm, I see a person – not a business opportunity. I know you come to me because you were injured and may be suffering a financial hardship. I want to know as much as possible about your problems and concerns so that I can better address them.
- Relationship –As a lifelong Rochester resident, I am interested in developing relationships with my clients. I live here and I understand the challenges people in our region face. Through experience, I found that developing a strong working relationship with my clients allows them to open up and provide valuable information that aids in their case.
- Results –I have successfully run Donald R. Bleier Attorney at Law for 16 years. I've found that people typically achieve better outcomes working with an experienced, results-oriented attorney than they do alone.
Committed SSDI and SSI representation
My firm works with you on your Social Security Disability claim every step of the way. We can help with the following:
- SSDI – Regardless of their field of employment, many workers become disabled in their 50s or early 60s – long before they reach retirement age. SSDI is the Social Security Disability Insurance program for workers created by the U.S. government. If you worked a sufficient number of years, you can receive disability payments through Social Security.
- SSI – The SSI, Supplemental Security Income, program was also created by the U.S. government to pay benefits to disabled children or adults. Unlike the SSDI program, SSI is focused on assisting those with limited incomes and resources. A minimum amount of work history is not required to qualify for the SSI program.
Work alongside a skilled Rochester social security disability law firm
At Donald R. Bleier Attorney at Law, I promise that you are always treated with the respect and dignity you deserve during this difficult period. I provide free parking right next to my building. To schedule a free phone consultation, please call me at 585-454-2190 or contact me online.