Rochester Social Security Attorney - Donald Bleier
I am a lifelong resident of the Rochester area. I am not part of a large nationwide law firm. As a local attorney, I consider it a privilege to represent the people of Rochester and the Finger Lakes area for their Social Security Disability needs.
The Federal Government has made the Social Security and SSI disability programs available to people who are disabled from work. Unfortunately, many who deserve benefits have their claims denied. Experience shows that a person's chances of obtaining benefits are significantly improved if they are represented by an attorney. Let me put my knowledge of Social Security Law to work for you.
Besides knowing the law, it’s important to know where to go in the system to resolve problems. Through my experience, I have learned who to contact to address the issues in your case.
I represent people at all levels of the system, including:
- Initial Applications for benefits
- Hearings before Administrative Law Judges
- Appeals to the Appeals Council
- Appeals to the United States District Court. Only an attorney can represent you at the Federal Court level.
Admitted to Practice:
- All Courts of New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives